These terms of conditions apply to use of the ‘website’ (www.andrewhawkes.co.uk). By using this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound to the terms and conditions set below. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions; do not order from, or continue to use this website.
1. In these terms and conditions:
- ‘website’ means ‘www.andrewhawkes.co.uk’
- ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘Andrew Hawkes Media’ means ‘Neode Digital Limited
- ‘goods’ means physical goods supplied by the supplier
- ‘you’ and ‘customer’ means the person making an order or using the website
This website is run by ‘Neode Digital Limited’, trading as ‘Andrew Hawkes Photography’.
Neode Digital Limited is registered in England & Wales. Company no: 14295631
Registered address: Royal House, 110 Station Parade, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom, HG1 1EP.
VAT no: GB422873395
2. Ordering of goods
- By creating an order you must agree to these terms and conditions
- When you create an order you will receive an email notification confirming that you have made an order
- Orders made before 3pm Monday-Saturday will be processed on the same day. Orders made after 3pm Monday-Saturday will be processed the next working day.
Orders made on a Sunday will be processed on the next working day
- When an order is processed your goods will be checked and confirmed that they are ready to be shipped. When your ordered goods are ready; you will receive a confirmation email that your goods have been dispatched
- Orders containing bespoke goods, such as but not limited to photographic prints and canvases will be ordered from a third-party supplier. You will receive an email confirming that your goods have been ordered and are in the ‘progress of being made’.
- In the event that any ordered goods are not available in stock or cannot be made and delivered within 10 working days from the order date; we will contact you and you may cancel or modify your order
- If any goods are priced in error, we are not bound to honour orders with incorrect prices
3. Cancellation of orders
- If you wish cancel your order, please contact us using the following link: http://www.andrewhawkes.co.uk/contact as soon as possible after placing your order
- If the order has been dispatched, you will not be able to cancel your order. In these circumstances you will have to return the ordered goods yourself, in compliance with our ‘returns policy
- Bespoke goods that are ordered cannot be canceled after they are in the ‘progress of being made’. Bespoke goods may also not be returned unless they meet the criteria set out in our ‘returns policy’
- When your order is cancelled you will be issued a refund as soon as possible
4. Delivery of goods
- Your ordered goods will be sent via the delivery option you select during checkout
- Once the goods have been dispatched, you will be sent an email confirming the dispatch and shipping details
- It is the responsibility of the courier/delivery service provider we use to ensure that your order is delivered safely and complete
- In the event that your goods are damaged during transit, we will work with the courier/delivery service provider to rectify the issue
- If your package(s) appear to be damaged on delivery, please refuse the delivery and contact us using the following link: http://www.andrewhawkes.co.uk/contact as soon as possible
- We try our best to ensure that all orders are delivered within the set time specified when you create an order. However we cannot guarantee that you will receive the ordered goods within the set time. If you do not receive the ordered goods within the set time, you will be offered a refund for the cost of the shipping. It is the customers responsibility to notify Andrew Hawkes Media if they do not receive the order within the specified time
5. Returns policy
A. Non-faulty goods
- If you do not require the goods when you receive them, you may contact us using the following link http://www.andrewhawkes.co.uk/contact and arrange a return. The return must be made within 30 days of receiving your goods. The goods must be returned in an unused state, and in their original condition. You must also provide proof of your order in the form of an email invoice or physical invoice
- It is the customer's responsibility to cover the cost of the shipping charges and security of the goods during shipping of returned goods
- When goods are returned, they will be inspected for damages and misuse. If the goods are returned unused and in their original condition; a refund to the value of the goods excluding shipping costs will be made to the customer as soon as possible. If only part of the order is returned; the customer will be refunded for the value of the goods received and not the total order value
- If returned goods are found to be damaged either from shipping or by the customer, a refund will not be made and it is the responsibility of the customer to arrange the delivery of the goods back to the customer's address
B. Faulty goods
This applies to good that have become faulty or are faulty on arrival. This excludes damages to goods during shipping transit. (See section 4. Delivery of goods part 3,4 and 5 of this document for details on damaged goods in transit).
- All goods supplied by Andrew Hawkes Media come with a manufacturer guarantee. The length of the guarantee is set by the supplier/manufacturer. This is usually 12 months. Warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by the supplier/manufacturer, failure to follow the supplier's/manufacturer's instructions, misuse, or any alteration or repair carried out without the supplier’s/manufacturer's approval
- In the event of receiving faulty goods, it is the responsibility of the customer to cover the expense of returning the goods back to Andrew Hawkes Media. Andrew Hawkes Media will refund reasonable postage costs. To return faulty goods, please contact us using the following link http://www.andrewhawkes.co.uk/contact
- On receiving returned goods; the goods will be inspected by the manufacturer. If the manufacturer agrees that the goods are faulty, and the faults are not caused by misuse from the customer and that the goods are within warranty; replacement goods will be ordered and sent back to you. If the item is no longer made or cannot be sourced, you will be issued a refund. A refund will cover the value of the goods excluding delivery costs
- In the event of a refund; you will be notified of the refund value and the date that the refund is processed
- The refund will be made via the merchant/gateway that you used to pay for the order
- Refunds are made as soon as possible but may take up to 30 days to clear
7. Images of goods
- The images used on this website to display goods are for illustration purposes only. Goods may differ slightly in style and colour to how they appear in the images. However we take care to ensure that the images on this website reperesent the goods effectively
8. Bespoke made to order photo goods
- All bespoke made to order photo goods will be cropped to keep as much of the photo as possible during printing. Due to the physical dimensions of the photos on sale; some prints may not be suitable and the customer will be sent a mock up image to show how the final goods might look if the photo is going to be significantly cropped. The customer at this point can decide to continue or cancel their order